The Peaceful Pill Handbook assisted dying book series provides practical information to empower our readers to take control over their life, and their death.
This is to say that our readers are provided with the knowledge so that they have choice at the end-of-life.
See our page on ‘Book Philosophy‘ for further information.
The Peaceful Pill Handbook Series – Print & Online
There are 2 different books to choose from.
Firstly, the online eHandbook is updated continuously. In other words, by updating our book monthly, above all we ensure that readers have access to the most recent information on euthanasia and voluntary assisted dying (VAD) strategies.
For this reason, the online book is sold as an online subscription.
Therefore, by publishing in real time we stay up to date. For example, during the COVID-19 pandemic this is especially important.
On the other hand, the print Handbook is updated once a year.
In other words, as with all print books, this book is only current at the time of printing. As a result, what you see at the time of purchase is what you get.
- Dying & the Law
- The Peaceful Pill
- The Exit ‘Reliability-Peacefulness’ Test
- Internet Security & Privacy
- Physiology of a Peaceful Death
- Premedication & Potentiation
- Hypoxic Death & the Exit Bag
- The R2D DeBreather
- Carbon Monoxide
- Lethal Inorganic Salts
- Detergent Death
- Introduction to Drugs
- Vomiting and Drugs
- Drug Options – The Opioids
- Drug Options – Propoxyphene
- Drug Options – Amytriptyline
- Drug Options – Chloroquine
- Drug Options – Insulin
- Drug Options – The US Lethal Mixtures
- Drug Options – Nembutal
- Availability of Nembutal
- Online Scammers
- Testing & Storage of Nembutal
- Administration of Nembutal
- The Peaceful Pill Project
- Covid-19 – what to expect?
- Pegasos Swiss Association
- Final Considerations
Assisted Dying: The Audience
Purchasers of our assisted dying book must be adults of sound mind who are aged 50 years or over.
However, people who are seriously ill, and people of advanced old age are very much encouraged to have a read.
Increasingly, people in their senior years (ahh those boomers) want to plan ahead for a time when they cannot care for themselves.
Similarly, people may not want medical involvement in their decision-making. Above all, other folk may not want to be institutionalized.
Photo ID is required.
- drugs – the barbiturates – administration, sources, storage, shelf life & testing
- substances – salts
- gases – such as nitrogen, argon and helium
- devices – such as the R2D DeBreather, the Sarco & the Cogen
- legal issues as they relate to each issue, including living wills and advance directives
Our assisted dying books also examine the myths about opiates and other prescription drugs.
Most importantly, we discuss which substances should be avoided.
Assisted Dying: the Legals
In conclusion, the authors do not deal in drugs so please do NOT ask.
For instance, if you have read on the Internet that Exit sells drugs, this is not true. In other words, you are dealing with a Nembutal scammer.
Meanwhile, check our website www.nembutalscams.com for a full list of scam sites. After that, stay safe online.
Help is Available
Maybe you feel that you do not fit the specified audience for our books. In other words, perhaps you feel that you need emotional/ psychological help.
Please use the phone numbers listed below.
USA: National Suicide Prevention Hotline USA on 1 800 273 8255
UK: Samaritans on 116 123
Canada: Crisis Services on 1 833 456 4566
Ireland: NOSP on 016352139
Australia: Lifeline on 13 11 14
NZ: Suicide Prevention NZ on 0508 828 865
Other online resources are also available