Print or Online Edition? The Differences
Exit publishes two different print and online Handbook editions.
1. Peaceful Pill Handbook Online Edition
The main difference between the print and online Handbook editions is that the online edition is continually updated.
In 2020, the online edition updates included such topics as the R2D Debreather and the Korean Collar. Furthermore, we published on COVID-19 and Hydroxycholoroquine. After that we explored the topic of the lethal salts as well as Nembutal Scams and the Legal issues that are associated with the Dark Web.
Here are some more important details about what is special about the online edition:
- 24-month subscription (US$95)
- Updated continuously
- Contains 50+ original information videos
- Access to Peaceful Pill Forums (on approval & after 1 month wait period)
- Eligible to attend Exit Online Workshops & Snippets
- Online book is accessible on up to 3 Laptops, PCs, iPad/ iPhone & Androids (no special software required)
- Subscribe with Credit Card, Debit Card, Bitcoins, Ideal, SEPA or online bank transfer
BUY THE ONLINE EDITION
2. Peaceful Pill Handbook Print Edition
With the print book, what you see at the time of purchase is what you get. The print book includes no: updates, videos, or forum admission.
- 2020 Print Book – $95 (Amazon – ships < 2 days)
- 2020 Print Book – $95 (Exit Direct, exc shipping from NL)*
- 2016 Color Print Book – $40 (Exit Direct, exc shipping from NL)*
- 2016 B/W Print Book – $30 (Exit Direct, exc shipping from NL)*
BUY THE PRINT EDITION
All prices exc shipping/ tax.
Print & Online Handbook Editions? How to Choose
Peaceful Pill Handbook Series
|24 month subscription||Single edition only|
Reliable, Accurate, Science-based Information
|Always up to date||Current at time of publication|
Videos & Livestreams
Peaceful Pill Forums
|BUY NOW||BUY NOW|