Need 2 Know about the Update Webinars
- Called ‘PPeH Update Webinars‘, as their name suggests, the Update Webinars will be held each time a substantial update is made to the Peaceful Pill eHandbook.
- Substantial updates to the Peaceful Pill eHandbook are made between 6 and 12 times every year.
- Updates are made because the end of life choices field can be fast-changing & there are always new developments.
- The idea behind the Update Webinars is to lead subscribers through the content of each Update.
- The Update Webinars will answer broad questions regarding content & allow for audience Q&A.
- Subscribers and Exit Members will be notified by email of upcoming Update Webinars along with announcements on the Peaceful Pill Handbook website.
Tech, Legal & Tax Stuff
- PPeH can be used across all devices inc iPads/ iPhones & Androids (no 3rd party software needed)
- Note – this edition of the eHandbook is not available for reading on Kindle. It is not a Kindle ebook.
- eHandbooks are subject to VAT depending on the country of purchase (EU VAT rates range from 6% – 27% depending on the country; print books are taxed at flat 9%)
The Peaceful Pill eHandbook ranks the most important, effective & peaceful end-of-life strategies according to Exit’s unique Reliability-Peacefulness-Availability (RPA) Test.
The live, online format allows the book to be regularly updated, ensuring the most up-to-date information is available to readers/ watchers.
* If you are not over 50 years of age, please do not waste our time by buying the book! Your purchase will NOT be honored.