Need 2 Know about The Peaceful Pill eHandbook
- Online edition is sold only to those over 50 years of age, of sound mind or who are seriously ill
- Photo ID may be required before a subscription is created
- Subscription period is 24 months after which the eHandbook can be renewed at 50% discount.
- > 6 updates per year.
- Subscribers are issued with a unique login & password (usually within 48 hours of purchase).
- PPeH contains text, image & videos.
- Videos include printable transcripts for the hearing-impaired.
- PPeH can be magnified for the sight-impaired & can be printed on demand.
- PPeH subscription provides access (on approval) to the Peaceful Pill forums (1 month wait applies to new subscribers). Photo ID required.
Tech, Legal & Tax Stuff
- PPeH can be used across all devices inc iPads/ iPhones & Androids (no 3rd party software needed)
- Note – this edition of the eHandbook is not available for reading on Kindle. It is not a Kindle ebook.
- eHandbooks are subject to VAT depending on the country of purchase (EU VAT rates range from 6% – 27% depending on the country; print books are taxed at flat 9%)
The Peaceful Pill eHandbook ranks the most important, effective & peaceful end-of-life strategies according to Exit’s unique Reliability-Peacefulness-Availability (RPA) Test.
The live, online format allows the book to be regularly updated, ensuring the most up-to-date information is available to readers/ watchers.
* If you are not over 50 years of age, please do not waste our time by buying the book! Your purchase will NOT be honored.