April 16, 2020
COVID-19 Update – Now Available
In recent months, Covid-19 has changed our collective reality in ways we never imagined, and can never roll back.
The high death rate from COVID-19 among the elderly raises important questions that we all want answered in the context of assisted suicide, voluntary euthanasia, MAID and VADs:
- Why is a COVID-19 death NOT the old person’s friend?
- Do you have to die alone with COVID?
- What is it like to be put on a ventilator?
- If I get COVID, should I refuse medical treatment?
- Are there any drugs that I should take to speed the progress of Covid should I decline medical treatment?
- Does my advance directive cover COVID?
These questions and more are answered in a new 16-page, COVID-19 Chapter in the Peaceful Pill eHandbook (inc all language editions).
Listen now to the Doxit Podcast on the April Update.
Log In Now