The Peaceful Pill Handbook series on Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide is published in two formats:
1. Online Edition – Peaceful Pill eHandbook
- available on 24 month subscription basis
- updated up to 6x per year
- contains 50+ videos
- allows access to Peaceful Pill Forums (on approval & after 1 month wait period)
- can be printed from live URL secure link
- can be accessed on Laptops, PCs, iPad/ iPhone & Androids (no 3rd party software required)
- Subscribe with Credit Card, Debit Card or Bitcoins
- 24 month subscription – USD85
2. Print Editions – Peaceful Pill Handbook
- 2017 Print Edition – Buy Now (USD$80)
- Color Print 2016 Edition – Buy Now (USD$50)
- Black/White Print 2016 Edition – Buy Now (USD$40)
- 2013 Print Edition – Buy Now (USD$25)
All prices exc shipping.
The Peaceful Pill Handbook covers issues including: euthanasia and assisted suicide for the elderly and the seriously ill.
For example, folk suffering from breast cancer or prostate cancer, diseases such as ALS, Lou Gehrig disease, Motor Neurone Disease, MS (multiple sclerosis) will find special value in the Handbook’s information on drugs – including their shelf life and testing, gases – including use and dangers, along with legal issues including the living will and advance directive process.
Others who will find The Peaceful Pill eHandbook valuable will be those in their senior years who want to plan ahead and who may not wish to involve the medical profession in their end of life decision-making.
Print or Online Versions? How to Choose
Peaceful Pill Handbook Series
|24 month subscription||Single edition only|
Reliable, Accurate, Science-based Information
|Always up to date||Current at time of publication|
Peaceful Pill Forums