1. Online Edition – Peaceful Pill eHandbook
- 24 month subscription (US$95 Note – Exit Members’ special price $85)
- updated continuously
- contains 50+ original information videos
- access to Peaceful Pill Forums (on approval & after 1 month wait period)
- discount attendance at Exit Online Workshops & Snippets
- printable from live URL secure link
- accessible on up to 3 Laptops, PCs, iPad/ iPhone & Androids (no special software required)
- subscribe with Credit Card, Debit Card, Bitcoins, Ideal, SEPA or online bank transfer
BUY THE ONLINE EDITION
2. Print Editions – Peaceful Pill Handbook
- 2020 Print Edition – $95 (Amazon – ships < 2 days)
- 2020 Print Edition – $95 (Exit Direct, exc shipping from NL)*
- 2016 Color Print Edition – $40 (Exit Direct, exc shipping from NL)*
- 2016 B/W Print Edition – $30 (Exit Direct, exc shipping from NL)*
With the print book, what you see at the time of purchase is what you get.
- No updates
- No videos
- No forums
- No livestreams
BUY THE PRINT EDITION
All prices exc shipping/ tax.
The Peaceful Pill Handbook covers the practical issues for a peaceful death within the context of: voluntary euthanasia (VE), voluntary assisted dying (VAD) and physician assisted suicide (PAS).
The Peaceful Pill Handbook is sold ONLY to the elderly and seriously ill. This means you must be aged > 50 years and of sound mind to purchase.
Photo ID is required.
For example, people suffering from serious diseases such as:
- Breast, prostate and other cancers
- ALS – Lou Gehrig disease, Motor Neurone Disease, MS (multiple sclerosis)
People with these illnesses will find special value in the Handbook‘s information on:
- drugs – including their administration, potentiating, shelf life and testing
- gases – such as nitrogen, argon and helium
- devices – such as the R2D Debreather, the ‘Koren Method’ and Cogen
- legal issues as they relate to each issue, as well as discussion of living wills, advance directives & end of life planning – especially within the context of the COVID-19
The Handbook also examines the myths surrounding the use of opiates to end life and includes discussion of a small number of substances that should NEVER be taken to end life.
Other people who will find The Peaceful Pill eHandbook valuable will be those in their senior years who want to plan ahead and who may not wish to involve the medical profession in their end of life decision-making.
Print or Online Versions? How to Choose
Peaceful Pill Handbook Series
|24 month subscription||Single edition only|
Reliable, Accurate, Science-based Information
|Always up to date||Current at time of publication|
Videos & Livestreams
Peaceful Pill Forums
|BUY NOW||BUY NOW|