The Peaceful Pill Handbook series on Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide is published in online & print formats
1. Online Edition – Peaceful Pill eHandbook
- 24 month subscription (US$95 Note – Exit Members’ special price $85)
- updated continuously
- contains 50+ original instructional videos
- access to Peaceful Pill Forums (on approval & after 1 month wait period)
- 50% discount attendance at Exit Online Workshops & Snippets (mini monthly workshops with Philip Nitschke coming in 2021)
- printable from live URL secure link (Flash version only)
- accessible on up to 3 Laptops, PCs, iPad/ iPhone & Androids (no special software required)
- subscribe with Credit Card, Debit Card, Bitcoins, Ideal, SEPA or online bank transfer
BUY THE ONLINE EDITION
2. Print Editions – Peaceful Pill Handbook
- 2020 Print Edition – $95 (Amazon – ships < 2 days)
- 2020 Print Edition – $95 (Exit Direct, exc shipping from NL)*
- 2019 Print Edition – $85 (Amazon)
- 2017 Print Edition – $75 (Amazon)
- 2016 Color Print Edition – $40 (Exit Direct, exc shipping from NL)*
- 2016 B/W Print Edition – $30 (Exit Direct, exc shipping from NL)*
With the print book, what you see at the time of purchase is what you get.
- No updates
- No videos
- No forums
- No livestreams
BUY THE PRINT EDITION
All prices exc shipping/ tax.
The Peaceful Pill Handbook covers the practical issues for a peaceful death within the context of: voluntary euthanasia (VE), voluntary assisted dying (VAD) and assisted suicide (AS) for the elderly and seriously ill.
For example, people suffering from breast cancer or prostate cancer, diseases such as ALS, Lou Gehrig disease, Motor Neurone Disease, MS (multiple sclerosis) will find special value in the Handbook‘s information on drugs – including their administration, potentiating, shelf life and testing, gases – such as nitrogen, argon and helium, devices – such as the R2D Debreather, the ‘Koren Method’ and Cogen, and legal issues such as living wills and advance directives (especially within the context of the COVID-19 pandemic). The Handbook also explodes the myths surrounding the use of opiates to end life.
Other people who will find The Peaceful Pill eHandbook valuable will be those in their senior years who want to plan ahead and who may not wish to involve the medical profession in their end of life decision-making.
Print or Online Versions? How to Choose
Peaceful Pill Handbook Series
|24 month subscription||Single edition only|
Reliable, Accurate, Science-based Information
|Always up to date||Current at time of publication|
Videos & Livestreams
Peaceful Pill Forums
|BUY NOW||BUY NOW|