The Peaceful Pill Handbook series on Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide is published in two formats:
1. Online Edition – Peaceful Pill eHandbook
- 24 month subscription basis (US$85 exc any applicable tax)
- updated continuously
- contains 50+ original instructional videos
- access to the Peaceful Pill Forums (on approval & after 1 month wait period)
- free access to Exit livestreams (held 3x a year from Amsterdam & other cities)
- half-price attendance at Exit workshops
- can be printed from live URL secure link (Flash version only)
- can be accessed on up to 3 Laptops, PCs, iPad/ iPhone & Androids (no 3rd party software required)
- Subscribe with Credit Card, Debit Card, Bitcoins, Ideal, SEPA or online bank transfer
2. Print Editions – Peaceful Pill Handbook
What you see is what you get at the time of purchase.
- No updates
- No videos
- No forums
- No livestreams
All prices exc shipping/ tax.
The Peaceful Pill Handbook covers issues including: euthanasia, voluntary assisted dying and assisted suicide for the elderly and the seriously ill.
For example, people suffering from breast cancer or prostate cancer, diseases such as ALS, Lou Gehrig disease, Motor Neurone Disease, MS (multiple sclerosis) will find special value in the Handbook‘s information on drugs – including their administration, potentiating, shelf life and testing, gases – such as nitrogen, argon and helium, devices – such as the ‘Koren Method’ and Cogen, and legal issues such as living wills and advance directives processes. The Handbook also explodes the myths surrounding the use of opiates to end life.
Other people who will find The Peaceful Pill eHandbook valuable will be those in their senior years who want to plan ahead and who may not wish to involve the medical profession in their end of life decision-making.
Print or Online Versions? How to Choose
Peaceful Pill Handbook Series
|24 month subscription||Single edition only|
Reliable, Accurate, Science-based Information
|Always up to date||Current at time of publication|
Peaceful Pill Forums