November 18, 2018
Exit London Workshop
WHEN: 1 – 4pm, Saturday 26 January 2019
WHERE: Dragon Hall, 17 Stukeley St, London WC2B 5LT
Register now at email@example.com or 07883 509 765.
Download the Registration Form here. Non-members only. Members do not need to complete paperwork, just bring your membership card.
See: https://exitinternational.net/meetings/workshops/ for details.
- Exit workshops are free for Members of Exit International.
- A 50% discount rate is available for existing Subscribers to the Peaceful Pill eHandbook.
- Others on application £63.
- Workshops are restricted to folk over 50 years and of sound mind.
- Seriously ill people, regardless of age, are welcome to apply to join
- Afternoon tea will be served.
About Exit Workshops
Exit Meetings are the flagship for Exit International.
Exit meetings include both a free public meeting and a closed members-only private workshop.
Public Meetings precede all workshops and last around 15 minutes. These meetings address the legislative history & current political issues in the Assisted Suicide & Voluntary Euthanasia debate. Public meetings are free and open to everyone.
Exit Workshops are practical sessions based on The Peaceful Pill eHandbook.
Workshops are focused on audience Questions & Answers (Q&A). Exit workshops are exclusively for Exit members over 50 years of age and the seriously ill.
Full details can be found on the Exitinternational.net website under Programs – Workshops.