July 8, 2018
Exit Workshops 2018
Exit International will be holding a 2nd series of workshops in 2018.
- Cape Town, South Africa (Monday, 10 Sept)
- Amersfoort, The Netherlands (Saturday, 20 Oct)
- Adelaide, Australia (Monday, 29 Oct)
- Perth, Australia (Friday, 2 Nov)
- Canberra, Australia (Monday, 5 Nov)
- Wellington, New Zealand (Thursday, 8 Nov)
- Nelson, New Zealand (Saturday, 10 Nov)
- Auckland, New Zealand (Tuesday, 13 Nov)
Full details can be found on the Exitinternational.net website under Programs – Workshops.
Or click this direct link.
Exit workshops are free for members of Exit International. A discount rate is available for existing subscribers to the Peaceful Pill eHandbook. Workshops are restricted to folk over 50 years and of sound mind. Seriously ill people, regardless of age are always welcome to attend.
About Exit Workshops
Exit Public Meetings precede all workshops and last around 30 minutes. These meetings address the legislative history & current political issues in the Assisted Suicide & Voluntary Euthanasia debate. Public meetings are free and open to everyone.
Exit Workshops are practical sessions based on The Peaceful Pill eHandbook. Workshops are focused on audience Questions & Answers (Q&A). Exit workshops are exclusively for Exit members over 50 years of age and the seriously ill. Workshops are free for Exit members, at fee for public.