May 9, 2021
May 2021 Update – Morphine & the Opiods
The topic of the May 2021 Peaceful Pill eHandbook Update is ‘Morphine and the Opioids’.
This Update features a re-written chapter on the Opioids and some new sections on terminal sedation, Double M therapy, the opioid antidote of Naloxone and the problems with slow euthanasia as an end of life process.
- Role of Opiates & Opioids
- Dual Problems of Sensitivity & Tolerance
- Opiate Antidote – Naloxone
- Use of Morphine
- Doctrine of Double Effect
- Problems with Slow Euthanasia
- Use of Heroin
- New Synthetics – Fentanyl & Carfentanil
- Opioid Summary
- Exit RPA Test
The May 2021 Peaceful Pill eHandbook Update is available now in the online Peaceful Pill eHandbook at the Peaceful Pill store.
Current subscribers can log in HERE