December 1, 2016
ALL NEW Chapter 10 Morphine & the Opioids
The December 2016 Peaceful Pill eHandbook Update featured a complete rewrite of Chapter 10 on Morphine & the Opioids.
There is a common myth that a peaceful euthanasia death can be brought about by taking a handful of opiates such as morphine. This is not true!
This new Chapter explains what is and what is not possible.
- The Role of Opiates and Opioids
- The Dual problems of Sensitivity and Tolerance
- The Opiate Antidote – Naloxone
- ‘Slow Euthanasia’ – The Doctor’s Loophole
- How Slow Euthanasia Works in Practice
- Problems with Slow Euthanasia
- Using Heroin to End Life
- The New Synthetics – Fentanyl & Carfentanil
- Opioid Summary
- The Exit RP Test for Opioids