February 10, 2017
Tech Upgrade to Yudu
Some of you have recently received two emails from Exit (dated 8 and 9 Feb) alerting you to the need to reset your password.
Some of you have asked if this was a hoax or fake email. This is not a hoax, this is a genuine email. If you received two emails from Exit, you need to reset your password.
Many of you have said that when you click through to the Yudu link provided in the email (and below), there is no prompt box?
Please remember within the Yudu system, the log-in box only appears either:
a) after you have turned ~10 pages or
b) if you click on any chapter page number on the Page of Contents (page 2) (a short-cut).
If you are using the Flash version (ie on a PC/ Mac computer/ laptop), the relevant box says ‘Reset your password’.
If you are using the non-Flash version (ie viewing the eHandbook on an iPad, iPhone or Android phone or device) the box will say ‘Forgotten your password’.
To recap the steps to reset your password:
- Click on the log in link either the one below or ‘Log In’ on the PeacefulPill homepage.
- When prompted at approximately page 10, enter your email address (username)
- Leave the password box empty.
- Click the ‘Reset your Password’ / ‘Forgotten your Password’ button
- You will be sent an email with a reset password link
- Click the link in the email.
- When prompted, enter a new password of 8 or more characters or numbers (case sensitive)
- Log back in to the Peaceful Pill eHandbook with your new password
Log in link:
To repeat, the Log-in link is also on the Peacefulpill.com website home page (top menu bar).
Please let us know if you have any problems or need assistance.
Our email for trouble shooting is firstname.lastname@example.org
With kind regards
Philip Nitschke & Fiona Stewart